To Doulos
The trip to Doulos is today!! me and my church friends went there after church at around 1..
before that we had our lunch at the church entrance. we had chicken rice & while eating I spilled the chilly sauce on my jeans. gosh!! I had to go to the toilet to clean it up, making a huge big wet mark there. Amelia said it's the latest fashion. lol.
I then continued on with my chicken rice, taking more precaution this time. hehe..
when we finish eating, me and Michelle got bored so we started being poser, taking pictures of ourselves
.. well till Jeffry jumped in
we then went to the Parousia hall to assemble.. I sat with Michelle and we started playing with the camera again.. such posers we are
.
when the assemble was going on.. suddenly.. Isaac appears!! TUM TUM TUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!! *dramatic music* (feel the wrath of my lameness
)
well he wasn't going to Doulos with us cuz he had something else to do (and so he claims) so he just hang around for awhile till he disappeared.. *poof*
we finally left the church at 1 something.. got to klang port approximately 1 hour later.. we had to then line up..
the line was SUPER loooooooooong.. we had to line up for 2 whole hours!!!!!!!!!! GOSH.. so I got really bored and started leaning on Amelia and Michelle till they almost died 
at least I got to see Daniel, Che, and Chris while lining up
.. Daniel walked away too quickly so I didn't get to talk to him.. but I got to talk to Che and Chris and both of then reconized me!! 
Chris was really funny though.. he was adjusting this pole right in front of me, not noticing me till I actually called him! how blur could he get?? lol..
when we finally got on board.. me and Michelle walked together cuz we had to follow this buddy system and she was my buddy.. I bought 2 books and a poster there..
when we were done.. we bought some ice-cream.. it was delicious!! love it..
we then got off board and bought some junk food cuz we were really hungry..
everyone kept stealing out food 
we finally went back at around 5.. I slept the whole way.. when we reached back to church.. my butt and legs were aching
..
when my parents finally came to pick me up.. we went to the greenview restaurant to have our dinner.. and got home.. yea.. 





No comments:
Post a Comment