Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Apologies

Woah, haven't been to this crappy place for so long and poof, the world thinks i'm a bitch.
First off, I apologize to those i've offended through this blog thingy of mine. Many people actually came running to me asking me why in the world did I post this? Reason is simply cuz I thought nobody would bother assessing to what one of you call the pitiful place. I mean, this is a blog AKA a on9 diary, therefore I'm free to write whatever I please whether you like it or not. I didn't add in names for the purpose of protecting the identity of the people involved. But after what you guys wrote in my chatterbox, everyone knows who are the people involved and that's not my fault. Sure you may hate me from now on or think i'm a fat mouth immature freak. I definitely can't change that.
Most of you are asking me to keep my comments to myself. Well, look who's talking now. Besides, I didn't say I know all the details of the story behind it, the post was just a single person's point of view, an opinion, not a fact. Only a true friend will accept who a person truly is. Nobody's perfect. I never said i was perfect, I never said my bro was perfect, but I love and accept him just the way he is. Everyone makes mistakes and i can see that it was a mistake to post that. But i can't change that now can I?
To Ming Zen and JerMyn, sorry if i hurt either one of you. I take full responsibility of it and respect your thoughts towards me.
To Levi, thx for the support, you rock drummer

No comments: