3rd KL's Musical
I'm back!! muahahahahahaha
hmm.. what to post, what to post..
I know! E&A's coming!! weee~
and erm erm erm..
There was this musical on 25th August I played for. hee hee.
It's for the 3rd KL 5oth anniversary celebration.
I have pictures!! =D
During the dinner. I see me! =D
I see Debbie, Ian, and Ben! =D
The first scene.
The beautiful feet scene with the Juniors.
The creative drill scene. It's almost like they're depicting BB members are animals. lol
The basketball scene. The music for this dance didnt come out for the first show. funny. lol
The "love" scene. lol
The primers dancing the 2002 pasta dance. or was it 2004..
The band. wonder why they're wearing Mexican clothes though..
And finally.. Finito!!
I miss the musical. It was fuuun..
owh owh owh~ here are some pictures of us musicians =D
We were cam-whoring
me (pianist/sync), Aaron (drummer), William (guitarist), and Sandra (pianist/sync)
me & Aaron
My brother (bassist), me, Aaron, and Sandra.
I miss you guys!! Well except my brother of cos. hehe
Well I gotta say it was a great experience to play in a musical. It's different than playing in church. Looking foward to anymore musicals to play in if I can.
weeee~!





No comments:
Post a Comment