Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tagged

Esh... kena tagged by TAI XIN WEI and EUNICE AMELIA LIM YUN LI!! grrr..

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. play the violin
2. travel around the world
3. be successful
4. get married?
5. move somewhere less polluted
6. live life to the fullest
7. find a true friend

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. Premarital sex
2. Smoke
3. Misusing drugs
4. Murder
5. suicide
6. Denouce my faith
7. walk around in public naked

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. Strip
2. Sing as loud as i want
3. pray
4. Dance
5. bath
6. sleep
7. zzz

Seven fav sentences/quotes. (/expressions)
1. duno
2. *gibberish noises*
3. la la la la la
4. I'm hot
5. baby language
6. *more gibberish noises*
7. ha?

Seven favourite songs from all time
1. any song lah
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

1. Ignore me
2. Harm or do anything bad to me and my loved ones.
3. Disrespect my privacy
4. Disrespect me
5. Betray me
6. Embarass me
7. annoy me

Seven things i wish i could fix / do
1. Play the violin
2. join the orchestra
3. Dance
4. Sing
5. get closer to God
6. something
7. something

Hmm.. who shall I tag. Almost everyone already got tagged.. so..


Tag 7 people
1. Brucey!
2. Lerry
3. Debbie
4. Sam?
5. Sandra
6. anybody lah
7. someone..?

1 comment:

Samuel said...

Hmmmm Hi Huey Sing!! Sam Wong here. Ma blog changed de lar... Neways we gotta meet up during these hols!

Sam