Wednesday, November 14, 2007

emo attempt =P

Sometimes we get second chances,
Sometimes we never make it past the first.
It really makes you wonder,
Why something happen when they do.

I would cry and you would smile,
You used to stay with me a little while.
The same old heartbeat fills the emptiness inside,
I've heard to you can't fight love, So i won't complain.

When there's you, I feel whole,
There's no better feeling in the world.
But without you, I'm alone,
I'll rather have you around.

Tears form in my eyes,
But I do not cry.
You were the one that I loved,
The one that I tried to hold on to.

It hurts to want everything,
But nothing at the same time.
I want you,
But I'm not giving in this time.

I can see you're aching,
But is it too early for me to tell?
Are we just afraid to love?
I know it's tough to be loved..

I try to help you out,
Through the hardest of times,
Your heart is in your throat,
And I'm speaking my mind.

Though it looks as if it's over,
I'm still not over you.
I try to let it go,
But I don't know if I can take it.

The way you look at me,
Made me see that I can't fake it.
Deep within,
I know that I can't take it.

I know you love her,
And I can't interfere.
So I'll just have to sit back,
And watch my world disappear.

Pick me up,
Tape me together,
Like paper pieces
On the floor.

I'm going crazy,
just thinking about you.
I'm deeply sorry,
For all the things I've done.

The dreams I get,
Breaks me inside.
But I don't want them to stop,
For that's the only way I get to see you.

How long must I cry,
How long must I try,
How long will it be,
Till you come back to me.

No comments: