Another Lost One..
Sometimes, life can just be so unfair..
At approximately 12:55pm today, my dearest cat, Lucky, has passed away...
"So what? She's just a cat." some of you may say..
To me she's not just a cat, she's my cat. I've been having her for 2 years, almost 3, and she means a lot to me.
She's the dominant cat among the 3 i have. Such great personality she has, for she would often take care of my No Name and cleans him up, such like the picture above.
Well.. I miss her. I practically sat there watching her take her last breath, holding on to her little paw, watching her life slowly slip away.
She may be just a cat, but it still hurts to see her die ever so slowly, to see her take each painful breath, to feel so helpless, knowing there's nothing you can do to save her.
And as you can see, she's probably one of the biggest poser a cat can ever be..
She is one of the best cats I've ever gotten, but well still not more than Tom, but I still love her ever so dearly.
Well there goes my Christmas.. As those I love slowly slips away.. What comes next? I wonder..
I need to do something for Christmas.. I don't want to sit around on my own thinking about all my lost ones..





No comments:
Post a Comment