Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sick Sick

Fell sick on Friday. Woke up scratching a couple of times due to some strange allergy reaction, before a fever decided to attack me.
Got rescued and sent to the doctor's by a very sweet someone =) hehe
Today, I've been attacked with a rather bad cough, making me sound rather manly.
And the strange thing is, the doctor said that these sicknesses has got nothing to do with each other whatsoever. So in other words, they all just decided to attack me. See how loved I am? Even diseases can't resist me. hehehehe

But despite the sickness, I decided to go for jog today! =D

It was slightly drizzling, but me being my usual stubborn self, wouldn't take no for an answer, and decided to pull on a sweater before setting off.
Started off with a slow jog, savouring the fresh smell of the after rain before i broke into a faster jog.
It was calming really having the driplets fall softly on your skin.
Being sick, my stamina was lower than it usually is, resulting in me not being able to jog long.
But being stubborn again, I pushed myself and broke into a run.
As I ran, I noticed the sky slowly beginning to turn grey once again, and the soft droplets slowly began to grow strong.
I could feel the wind brushing through each strands of my hair, as the splashes of each raindrops merges into its fingertips.
Pulling over my hood, I finally decided to slow myself into a stride.
Stopping beneath a tree, I could hear the calls of the birds, as if they were calling for the rain to leave, for the winds to stop howling through their home.
It seemed to have worked though, God seemed to have heard their pleads and the weather cooled shortly after.
Finally making my way home, I was greeted by my very bitey cat, Bloo, of which welcomed me with a rather painful attack towards my right foot.

I have a list of people that would probably kill me after reading this when they discovered I went jogging in the rain. tee hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. u ran in the rain again =.= .. when ya sick =.=..

the worst mistake u did was standin under a tree when its rainin =.=... lol

never ever do that .. lol

Christine Kan said...

It wasn't a heavy rain lah.. heheheh