When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going
Ok! so it's time for me to finally update. hehehe
Well there are a few points I've got to blog about. so here goes.
1.
Happy belated b'day to you my dear brother!!!
You're finally in your twenties!
Love you OLD man. Dont be wrinkly by the time you get back k??? heheh..
I miss you!!! Like alot..
2.
The infamous Ian Cheah has boarded the Doulos!
He'll be serving there a 2 whole months.
Watch out for the big guy ;)
Glad to know that you're safe on board.
Take care of yourself k!
Go impact lives out there as you have impacted the lives of others here.
And most importantly, come back in one piece!!!
3.
Just came back yesterday from a whole week of camps!
2 camps back to back =)
Sure it was tiring, but it was worthwhile. Fun and refreshing I must say.
Met new people, learnt new things, made history, and grew in many ways =)
4.
I've discovered that Bloo has grown BALLS! so HE's not a girl afterall!
Either that, or he has decided to change his gender while I'm gone XD
He has made an improvement though. Not as bitey anymore.
Still bitey, but not THAT bad =D
Many things have been changing. Life seems to be really interesting lately. But I've learnt to take each trail I go through as a lesson, to grow from it. Pretty curious to see how things would play now. Only time can tell =)





No comments:
Post a Comment