Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Memories Remains

I know I haven't been updating..
I'm a lazy bum. I know. hehehe.

My SATs are over! yay me!

Anyway, I know I'm pretty late to write this, but here it goes.

Lim Yu Vern
14th Oct 1992 - 30th May 2009

Vern, I know we're not close. In fact I barely know you. But being in the group of which i often hang out together with, i can see you're a pretty great guy. Often carefree and just living life to its limits. My last memory of you is probably the time where me and a couple of guys managed to skip school and ran over to your place. That was pretty funny =) haha.
I was in a camp during your depature, therefore couldn't make it to your funeral. I'm sorry. But Vern, we know you're somewhere great now, and we'll miss you.

No comments: