Revolutionary
Meet spidy. A spider I found above me while I was on a video call with my parents. It's huge isn't it?? And see those pom poms on her fangs? so cute right! :D I wanted to keep it, but my room mate didn't like that idea, so I decided to release her on the staircase, in hopes that it may return again :p Though when my floor mates found out, they freaked out. haha.
So it's finally getting warmer here! Snow is melting, spring should be popping out soon! It's not so freezing outside anymore. But it's awfully foggy today though. It's so hard to see! It is definitely thicker than those mists you get on Genting just so you guys were wondering. It's like way worst here. Feels like a samara may pop out anytime! hahaha
The best part here is though. STRAWBERRIES ARE EVERYWHERE! They're cheap too! And they can grow as big as my palm! And they're all so sweet!! Not just strawberries though, every type of berries are common here. Blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, etc. Berry heaven la really. I'm loving it :D
Had my first symphony band concert too! it was on monday. Went surprisingly well. Though it was pretty boring lah. Cos most of the songs are not trumpet based =/ I think I may be majoring in piano performance though. and I have to practice 14 hours a week. which is pretty crazy. And not having my own piano to play like I used to gets pretty annoying as well. I also have this crazy piece I have to learn and memorize for my recital. The video is below just so you know how crazy it is. hehehe. Wish me luck!
Spring break is almost here! I can hardly wait :)





7 comments:
Have faith and committing a piece to memory is the first step towards being able to express yourself whole-heartedly. Good luck!
Bridal market has concluded in New York and everyone wedding dress stores. There will be plenty of other fabulous new wedding apparel is excited to find out what the big trends will be for bridal fashion in 2012! cheap wedding dresses A key trend from the Spring 2012 collections discount costumes which were just debuted is wedding gowns with ornately embellished skirts. occasion dresses learn more about this gorgeous trend, and get inspired for your 2012 wedding! cosplay costumes There will be plenty of other fabulous new lolita dress Big skirts are definitely in for 2012! womens clothing stores Many of the most striking wedding gowns which were shown at New York bridal market featured skirts which were not only voluminous, discount wedding dresses but which also had very heavy embellishments.
Post a Comment