Summer Reflections
I haven't updated this dusty site for a long long time. And I guess it's finally time to add another page of my life into this blog of mine.
I have spent a semester here in SAU and returned home to Malaysia for the summer. And in full honesty, it wasn't planned at all. My dad just happened to decide to fly me back home one day. Reason being that I couldn't find a job for the summer. But I guess everything really does happen for a reason. And even by going back, I found myself learning more. I even managed to get myself a job back in Malaysia! Well two to be more specific. My first job was to be an international student representative, going around schools to introduce my school. The second was pretty temporary as I was working as a sales person in the Maybank Treatsfair.
By coming home, I was also fortunate enough to join Pesta. Even though I've been in bb for some time, I've never really got to join Pesta as a participant. I have always been a spectator. but now that I had my chance, it truly is a blessing I must say.
And of cos I returned to 10th KL. How couldn't I? hehe. Went back to visit my choir too!
I also got to go to some trips with a couple of friends. For one, I went to Broga Hill with my cell mates at 4 in the morning. Insane? yes. But definitely worth it. I went straight to skytrex after that for the NCO outing though. Skipped lunch as I didn't have enough time. I was running purely through adrenaline, and boy was that exciting! :D
Another few exciting trips I went was definitely to Sungai Chiling and to Bukit Tabur! Went there with my beloved boyfriend and another couple. Sort of like a double date. It was fun! we had our own small picnics there and the sceneries were definitely breathtaking.
Finally I was really really excited on my trip to Genting with the boyfriend, and best of all, the bestfriend! and her boyfriend of cos. heheh. so it was another double date! Arn't they the best? It was great! despite how bored I may be of Genting, it felt so good being able to hang around with the bestie once again!
But my highlight of my summer has definitely got to be each second spent with the beau and the family. And through this I have learned that you just can't take the little things for granted. Every second and all the little things we take for granted matters. And that goes for everyone too.
Now that I'm back in Spring Arbor, and that my semester is starting again real soon, I am excited. But going home and coming back again shows me how much I really miss home, and teaches me to appreciate everything I have. When I'll be back again? well.. who knows? It might just be unexpected again.. Just wait for it :) heh















2 comments:
Bridal market has concluded in New York and everyone wedding dress stores. There will be plenty of other fabulous new wedding apparel is excited to find out what the big trends will be for bridal fashion in 2012! cheap wedding dresses A key trend from the Spring 2012 collections discount costumes which were just debuted is wedding gowns with ornately embellished skirts. occasion dresses learn more about this gorgeous trend, and get inspired for your 2012 wedding! cosplay costumes There will be plenty of other fabulous new lolita dress Big skirts are definitely in for 2012! womens clothing stores Many of the most striking wedding gowns which were shown at New York bridal market featured skirts which were not only voluminous, discount wedding dresses but which also had very heavy embellishments.
On the other hand, he stated in the event that he'd discovered Two decades ago regarding the images technologies found today, he would have discovered this hard to feel.Eventually, he was quoted saying it is a couple of fixing your engineering difficulty.Obviously, copy writers are planning a number of events which might be unchangeable, Stephenson mentioned, that makes to have an fascinating contradiction along with active online games.
Fifa 15 Coins
Buy Fifa 14 Coins
Post a Comment