Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just Another Day

hmmm.. haven't updated this Xanga of mine for quite awhile so i guess I'll just blog today ..
well today was just a usual normal, boring day.. went to school and stuff..
slept almost all day long cuz somehow I was feeling particularly tired today..
o and I created this cartoon character called Ximo.. created it by inspiration from the Pon and Zi cartoons..
I'm trying to scan the cartoons I drew now but my scanner doesn't seem to be working ..
I've been feeling emo lately too.. don't ask me why.. guess it's an effect for seeing too many Pon and Zi cartoons strips for it's an emo art..

so yea.. after school I went back home and all and there I go, off to dreamland..
slept for an hour or so before deciding to continue on with my work..
did my work till around 5 then i practiced my piano..
after practicing.. I burned this JoJo cd for Sam G's dad cuz he likes JoJo..
After burning the cd.. I headed off to his house to pass it to him.. on the way there, I heard someone calling out to me.. turned out it was Suyi.. She was in the park with Andrea.. I waved to her and continued my way to Sam's house..
After passing the cd to him I called Isaac to ask him something.. but we turned out crapping for 5 mins:
"Put down the phone!"
"no u put down the phone!"
"no u"
"u"
"u"
"u"
"just put down the phone"
"lalalalalalalala"

after the conversation of randomness, i decided to talk to Suyi and Andrea for awhile.. boy, she sure changed alot..
we chatted till some guy called Nick appeared before i decided to disappear..
i went back to grab my bike after that.. it was getting rather late so i woke my bro up from his 2 hours beauty sleep and he started scolding me for not waking him up earlier for he wanted to play bball..
turned out he didn't play cuz the court was rather wet regarding the fact that it just rained not long ago.. so i cycled beside him while he walked..
when we were on the road where Andrea's house is located.. Isaac suddenly appeared screaming "BOO!" trying to scare me.. so i just boo-ed him back.. HAHA.. i wasn't scared for your information..
so yea.. he tagged along with us.. the funny thing was it seemed that we were color coded and that we were my bro's bodyguards or something.. me and; Isaac were wearing white T-shirts with black pants and our bikes were yellow.. while my bro was wearing a black T-shirt with white pants.. funny la..
and so my bro decided to go to the gym leaving me with Isaac so we just cycled around till i lost him and went back him.. haha..
yeah.. that was my day.. o and today's weather rocked

No comments: