Of Kids Fun Attack & Pink Panther

Pink panther! yeah.. I watched this show in Isaac's house today after the Kid's Fun Attack (I shall write about that later) yesterday.. and boy was it 1 crazy show.. lol.. it's hilarious! hehe..
Ok, so about the kids fun attack.. it's this kid's community thing held especially for kids in my church yesterday and I had to help out..
woke up at 8am cuz I was supposingly suppose to leave at 8:15 with Isaac, but then he called me saying he's leaving at 8:30 instead so i fell back asleep
..
so I started waiting for him since 8:30 and he still haven't arrived when it reached 9 so I decided to walk aver to his place.. and sure enough, he wasn't ready.. how typical of him.. haih..
we reached church when it was almost 9:30 and saw many inflatable things where kids can jump on.. there were loads of it!!! almost half of the car park was infested by it.. I saw Amelia sitting on 1 and went over to join her and boy was it fun.. I started getting all excited and started bouncing on it like never before
.. Isaac was like.. "I dont know you ppl *swt*" hahahahaha
when we finally started I stay in my store for awhile (it's a game stall called hoop loop where you're suppose to throw hoops in a cone).. I got bored soon afterwards and went to get some food.. walked around with Amelia till it was my turn to take care of the stall..
it was so tiring taking care of the stall.. and it was soooooooooo hot.. almost died there.. but thank God my shift was only 2 hours then I was free again.. went to get my food.. walked around & hang out with Isaac in his stall (cuz Amelia already went back) till the whole thing was finally over..
when all the kids were gone.. us youth went crazy with the bouncy inflatable stuff.. I jumped around with Charisse and Elaine.. went to the bouncy slide and climb the inflatable rock climbing thing.. so fun.. wahahaha.. I managed to climb but Charisse couldnt so I started laughing at her while sitting at the top.. muahahahaha.. Isaac climb up and joined me shortly afterwards.. so fun la.. he kept saying he felt lame being up there so I just kept grinning at him 
we finally went home at 3.. felt so tired when I got home so I took a shower and tried to sleep.. but I couldn't sleep cuz... Michelle sms-ed me when I was just about to doze off.. so I told her I'm tiring to sleep so peace came back.. after a few mins.. Bra sms-ed me.. and yet again I said I wanted to sleep so he left me be.. after a few more mins.. Isaac sms-ed me asking me to come over to his place to watch Pink Panther.. so being fed up with trying to fall asleep i agreed and went to his place.. haihz.. so yeah.. that was my day..





No comments:
Post a Comment