Monday, January 15, 2007

If..

If the way I look offends you, close your eyes and walk away...I'm ugly...can I help it?

If the way I dress offends you, you're just selfish I've got better clothes.

If the way I talk irritates you, too bad...I'm born to annoy

If the way I walk offends you, I'm sorry I guess I'm just unique!

If the people I hang out with offends you, your friends are boring.

If the way I act like a drama queen ticks you off, I'm sorry you don't have the same talent I have.

If the way I sing offends you, you should watch Malaysian Idol.

If the way I dance offends you, you haven't seen fat ppl wobbling.

If the way I stare at you offends you, you either have face problem or you're gorgeous!

If the way I death glare you offends you, you should run...

If the way I smile offends you, you can go stare at a toothpaste advertistment for a perfect smile.

If the way I act like a emo offends you, you need a life..

If you don't like what I just posted, u should die!! ^^

Nawhhh juz kidding...If you dun like it...get over it....It's MY blog...not yours~

P.S: This is just a post of randomness.

No comments: