Sunday, January 14, 2007

Let the Rain Fall

The sky is getting dark. And it starts to rain, I love how it creates an atmosphere of worry among the people. They run as soon as they could to avoid every drop of water from the above. It’s beautiful actually when you think of it. Some say it’s the tears of the sky, seeing human being make mistakes that day, leaving no space for love for each other and it surroundings. Colors of Grey filling the Caribbean blue beyond high buildings and telecommunication towers. While some says it's God reaching out to touch your face.

I took an umbrella to have a nice walk outside catching the breeze and breathing in the fresh smell of the rain. Jumping on huge puddles creating huge splashes of water created a trill down my spine. As i joyously continue on my walk, a tune created in my mind.. "I wana be inside your heaven, take me to the place you come from.." as i begin to sing to the song and felt the peace in my soul, the feeling i haven't had for a long time. I started having a thought as I listened to the songs of the rain while i grew silent. I've been blessed by a wonderful friend that would risk anything just to make me happy. As he calls me every other time of the day, just to listen to my voice and to see how my day went by. But without his calls, my life would be nothing but the silent loneliness. I guess staying cooped up in the house for too long does have its effects. Well I've never told this dear friend of mine how greatful i am for having him. You've done more in my life then you think dear boy, and i truly appreciate your friendship.~

No comments: