New Phone =D

I FINALLY GOT A NEW PHONE!! =D
As most of you should already know, my old phone was on the verge of being useless due to the fact of me dropping it all the time. And so I've been desperate for a new phone because it was getting real annoying having my phone getting jammed all the time.
And so finally my dad decided to get me a new phone out of the blues last night when I was in choir practice. I was totally caught off guard. Didn't expect him to buy me a new phone. especially not a Nokia 5300! I've always wanted this phone since it came out. So yeah, celebrated all night on my own.
Actually it was all thanks to my bro, he told my dad that I wanted this phone. Usually my dad would say it's useless buying such expensive devices, but somehow he got it for me. Totally unexpected.
Me happy =D





1 comment:
You made the right choice guy its a powerful phone crammed in a li'l package. Congratzz!
Post a Comment