Accident
"What happened to your leg??"
"Why your leg like that wan??"
"What happened to you??"
Those were the first few things my friends has asked me lately right when they see me and I'm getting bored of repeating the same story over and over. So I've finally decided to post about it, in hope that you guys would stop pounding me with those dreaded questions. Here's how the story goes:
26th July 2007
It was getting late. There was only 10 minutes left to get the booked tickets for Transformers! So I got a phone call from my bro, saying that he'll he late to get home cos he's caught in a jam and asked me to cycle there.
On my way there, it started to rain. So instinctively, I cycled as fast as i could. As I came round to a turning, suddenly a tree branch appeared. By the time I saw it, *BOOM* I get knocked down. And right in front of a CR-V! The driver of that car stopped and wanted to help me, but before he could get out, I already got on to my bike and rushed off. Ignoring the pain, all i could think of was "I'm late! I'm late!".
By the time I got there, I was already around 5 minutes late. I decided to try my luck anyway. Being wet with bruises all over, I hobbled to the counter and managed to get the tickets! I then went to the toilet to clean my wounds. Got frustrated and finally decided to head to gardian. The people there didn't help me at all. They just told me what to buy while i was standing there winching in pain.
My bro finally arrived so I purchased the bandages and hobbled back to the cinema cos the movie has already started. My bro brought dettol for me so was in the cinema dressing my wounds.
So yeah, that was the whole story. Cool adventure eh =P
Btw, TRANSFORMERS WAS AWESOME! Even though I was partially blind regarding the fact that I forgot to bring my glasses. And when I asked my bro to, he forgot as well. But it's still awesome!! I know I'm outdated for most of you probably would have already watched it a billion times or a really long time ago, but yeah, I finally got to watch it! sucess!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment