Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!!

weee!! la la la.. hee

ignore the words above.. I was just being randomly stupid.. hehe

so yea.. I'm back to this dusty blog of mine! Though my brains still not functioning properly (not that it ever had) I shall, as promised to Jasmine, blog about today!

I was awaken with 2 pranks by my dear Eunice and Ka Ka..
And being a potential April Fools victim, I got pranked by Eunice again RIGHT after that! and another again by Ka Ka in the afternoon.. I should really stop being so blur.. gosh..

and I pranked Ben, Maka and Eunice!! wee!!

So yes, Jasmine and I cam-whored with kons!! wee!! it was fun

I'm too lazy to blog any further, therefore I present you with sexy pictures of me and Jas

That's her..

.. and me!!

and here's a little story ..

One day, there were three happy little kons

and so we decided to chop off the sexiest kons cos the other two got jealous

and so the poor chopped kon wasnt sexy anymore =(

That was the cool-est story ever wasn't it??


look!! I'm finally taller!! wee~

the pro surf boarder!

attempting to lift the poles with my bountiful muscles

AIRTIME!!

Drawing rainbows on Isaac's car

Ramli rules

I'll miss you

No comments: