Tagged
I've been tagged!! By dearest LAU MUN YEE..
Apparently I'm suppose to list 4 things I adore most and 4 things I detest most in my life..
4 things I hate..
>>I hate the way people can take pleasure in torturing animals or any other living things.
It simply disgusts me..
>>I hate backstabbers.
I mean, who doesn't?
>>I dislike pessimists.
Now now, hate is such a strong word, therefore I used the word "dislike".
I just don't understand the brain of a pessimist, Why ponder on the darkness when there's a brighter side in life?
Emo once in awhile is fine la.. but please not all the time..
enjoy life! smile laahh..
>> I hate to hate.
So please don't make me hate you
..
4 things I adore..
>>I love God.
Without Him, I wouldn't have pulled through everything and wouldn't be the person I am now.
He's my everything.
>>I love my family.
No matter how annoyingly frustrating they may be, they're still the ones who brings me the necessities in life, the un-necessities in life, and all the love.
>>I love my friends.
The ones who brings me the spices in life.
>>I love to love
The total opposite of the last hate point above. hehe.
Well I love the people around me. I love you all! 
8 people I tag..
>>Eunice Lim (something for your dusty blog. hee hee)
>>Jasmine Koit
>>Ashley Loo
>>Natalie Ng
>>Debbie Cheah
>>Ka Weng (for your dusty blog too
)
>>Samuel Wong
>>Edmund Tan
There would be many more love points I would love to list. But I'm only allowed to post 4
..
Oh well, I shall leave the rest for you guys to ponder.. hehe.. tata!





No comments:
Post a Comment