Banana Banini!
Ok. So many of you probably didn't understand my previous post.
BANANAS!! Thou shall be eaten by monkeys!! nyek nyek..
So yup, my days have been pretty packed. Hillsong United on Wednesday, Balagan circus on Thursday, and shopping with Yen-Yi on Friday!
Hillsong United were awesome!! Jumping around for 3 hours sure is tiring.. Went with Teddy.. fun fun =)
Balagan was awesome.. Went with Rachel and her family, we got free tickets, and we got second class too! She's so awesome =)
See that guy down there? His performance was the best!! And he has a drooling hot body too.. hee hee
This lady above was my second favorite.. Check out her killer abs! and she's good =)
Shopping with Yen was awesome too! I got my ears pierced for the FIRST time. oh gosh.. my wonderful ears are not virgins anymore! I still can't believe they're pierced.. the pain!
I STILL WANA WATCH IRONMAN!!







1 comment:
for christian downloads pls check this www.gospeldownloads.do.am
Post a Comment