Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged... AGAIN!

Sweet innocent Xin Wei isn't as innocent anymore.. For she has turned into one of those people who seem to find joy in molesting cute innocent girls. Now traumatized, the author of this blog has no choice but to succumb the demands of such heartlessness and do this TAG.

Starting time: 12:02pm
Name: Christine Kan Huey Sing
Sisters: none
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 8 or 9
Height: Taller than Ben =P
Where do you live: in M'sia!

Favorite drinks: drinkable drinks =)
Favorite breakfast: eatable breakfasts =)
Have you ever been on a plane: yup.. that was where I saw a skyline!! get it? sky-line.. hee hee
Swam in the ocean: yup yup
Fallen asleep in school: technically my school IS my home. therefore yes, I fall asleep here VERY often =)
Broken someone's heart: hee hee.. la la la
Fell off your chair: now, you guys should know my answer..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: maybe if my girlfriend is gona call lah =)
Saved e-mails: hahaha i dont delete my messages =P

What is your room like: like a room
What's right beside you: air and dust particles!
What is the last thing you ate: food.. duh
Ever had chicken pox: woo.. a poxing chicken? nope never had one
Sore throat: a throat that saws things? woo..
Stitches: I like Lilo and Stitch.. But I've never had a Stitch before =(
Broken nose: nope.. my nose is still ON MY FACE.. haven't broken off before
Do you believe in love at first sight: haha no
Like picnics: picnics picnics picnics! *screams*
Last made you smile: hmmm.. I guess just now when I amused myself by thinking of talking snow globes.. hahaha
You last yell at: My pillow for falling off the bed.. hee


Today did you talk to someone you like: girlfriend!
Kiss anyone: not YET.. hee hee.. gona see girlfriend later =)
Get sick: I AM sick
Talked to an ex: my ex is an ass
Miss someone: my girlfriend..
Eat: food food food
Best feeling in the world: *refer to previous tag, question 19
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: hahah YES YES!!!
What's under your bed: My imaginary friend Fred.. He gets rid of the bogyman for me when I'm asleep =)
Who do you really hate: hahaha you all should already know
What time is it now: It's time.. it's time to... fly to the moon!!

Randoms :
Q:Is there a person who is on your mind right now: girlfriend =)
Q: Do you have any siblings: yes lah..
Q: Do you want children: la la la la.. do I? hmmm
Q: Do you smile often: hee hee.. maybe =)
Q: Do you like your handwriting: My handwriting rules all!!
Q: Are your toenails painted: No.. I don't wana kill my nails with poisonous paint!
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: girlfriend's!
Q: What color shirt are you wearing: the color of fluffy clouds =)
Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: breathing
Q: I can't wait till: I see my girlfriend again!
Q: When did you cry last: sunday, 4th May.. Because of some jerk face
Q: Are you a friendly person: I usually am.. unless I don't like you =)
Q: Do you have any pets: yuuup.. Me love them all =)


Where is the person you have feelings for right now? - On earth!
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? - girlfriend? yes of cos! she means the world to me =)
Do you sleep with the TV on? - I don't have a TV in my room la
What are you doing right now? - breathing.. duh..
Have you ever crawled through a window? - hehehe many times
Can you handle the truth? - but I can't hold the words wor.. how to handle it? after it fall down how?
Are you too forgiving? - hahaha maybe too forgiving
Are you closer to your mother or father? - mummy!
Who was the last person you cried in front of? - erm.. hee hee.. Jack Jack I think
How many people can you say you've really loved? - I love many people in my life =)
Do you eat healthy? - health freak alert
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - makes me wana slap him everytime i see them
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - hmmm.. not that i can recall
How often do you go to church? - everyweek.. I'm a good girl =)
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? - God.. If not then girlfriend lor.. or Jack Jack.. or Maka.. or randomly Ben.. or my lovely imaginary friend FRED! hee hee..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? - depends la.. when I'm quiet, i'm really quiet.. when I'm loud, I'm really loud =)
Are you confident? - depends as well.. hehe



PASS THIS TO 5 PEOPLE !
Just look at the other tag's list


Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


5 things I do 10 years ago..
1- I breathe
2- drink water
3- eat food.. hee hee.. k lah
4- I first met Yen-Yi then =)
5- err.. I was too blur to remember anything.. hehe!

5 things on my to-do list today
1- nerd
2- Go for drill practise
3- practice my trumpet
4- practice my piano
5- practice my violin


5 Snacks I enjoy
1- ice cream!
2- candy!
3- cookies!
4- berries!
5- girlfriend! =P


5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- Get a SKYLINE!! hehe not the line in the sky lah.. the actual car =P
2- Make Charlie into a real actual unicorn! hee
3- Travel the world!!
4- donate to the needy
5- and make my many dreams come true =)


5 of my bad habits
1- Laziness
2- Often bathe late at night
3- oversleep
4- loves to manja =P
5- burps randomly.. hee hee

5 places I have lived
1- on earth
2- in m'sia
3- in s'pore
4- on earth
5- on earth


5 jobs I've had
1- being girlfriend's girlfriend
2- being Jack Jack's angel
3- being my brother's sister
4- being my parent's daughter
5- being Huey Sing =P


5 people I tag (MuahHAahaHAHAHAa.. Now it's my turn to violate you people!)
1- girlfweeenn
2- Jason
3- Ka Ka
4- Edmund
5- err err.. YOU!! hee =D


STOP TOUCHING ME!

No comments: