Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Breaking Coconuts with your Mind

I have always wanted to break coconuts open with my mind.
I mean, imagine the time and afford saved! Instead or prying open the coconut open with your bare hands, you could merely use your mind instead!! XD

Throughout the years, desperately finding the answer, the light, the secret to inherit such power.. I have discovered it!! unable to hold in my joy, my excitement. I shared it among all my friends!! and now i shall share it with everyone else! =3

There are 3 processes and tasks to complete before inheriting this ability.. Care, consideration and commitment is needed to complete these tasks. And I must warn you, it isn't easy!! now, listen carefully..


FIRST! You'll have to find a banana. NOT JUST ANY BANANA! you'll have to search for a golden banana which is guarded by THE giant banana spider. Only the banana king (lol. Maka) knows where this sacred banana is located. After successfully inheriting this banana, you'll have to put it into your ear. which makes your sorrows disappear =3


SECONDLY!! With the golden banana stuffed into your ear, you must enter the world of PINK clouds and BLUE grass. In order to find this wonderful place, you must follow your heart, and look beyond what you see. And through determination, you'll be able to seek out this breathtaking place. After locating this domain, enter the forest of Shagabluska. There you must seek out the clan of the dancing butterflies, befriend them, and receive the all powerful dancing milk carton.



LASTLY!! The hardest, most gruesome and tiring task of all..
are you ready for this??






*drum roll*







*dramatic music*







dum dum dummmm







Booom ba boo sha!!







ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE READY??







da di booom pa sha ka!








You'll have to...








drink strawberry tea.


Now that the instructions are set, I wish you luck as you take on the challenge. Remember, this is a secret to be deeply treasured. It should be kept within your heart as long as you leave. And thus, good luck.

No comments: