Monday, June 16, 2008

Of Tags and Tags

I've been touched AGAIN.. by Sam this time.. ahhhhhhh!! WHY SAM?? WHY?! Have you finally turn towards the dark side??


6 things I am passionate about:

1. Breathing
2. Eating
3. Sleeping
4. Music
5. My loveys
6. Charlie!! XD

6 things I say too often:

1. hehehe
2. huh?
3. Girlfriend!
4. Teddy
5. bam bom boom bi ba (nonsensical words)
6. I'm hot XD

6 books I've read recently:

1. Jesus by Walter Wangerin Jr.
2. Choices: Making Right Decisions in a Complex World by Lewis B. Smedes
3. 天使街23号 by Girlne Ya
4. The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans
5. My Bible =)
6. My Math book =D

6 songs I could listen to over & over again:

1. Always Be My Baby by David Cook XD
2. Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Any Version =D)
3. Songs in my head
4. Existing songs
5. Songs lah
6. Songy Song Songs!!!

6 things I've learnt in the past year:

1. The Truth can Rather Hurt
2. How to kiss a girl XD
3. God will never leave me =)
4. Determination goes a long way
5. I should stop being so blur =P
6. Certain things are best left untold

6 people to tag:

1. Girlfriend
2. Teddy
3. Jason? =)
4. Ben
5. Ka Ka (you better do the tag this time =D)
6. er.. Jonan! XD


As you can see, I tried not being lame in this tag, unlike the previous ones =) did I pass?? heheheh..

No comments: