Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Bright Day

Yesterday I watched....

THE DARK KNIGHT!


it was... AWESOME!

ok maybe it was a little too long regarding my brain's attention span isn't that long. Just when I think the movie was ending, two-face popped up. lol. stupid two-face, you should die! XD oh wait, he did! heheh..

When I first heard about the movie, I thought it was about this dude wearing a black knight armor or maybe a movie talking about how dark the NIGHT is or something. Till Teddy told me it's Batman.. Ish stupid Batman, you're not even wearing a shiny armor!!

In case you didn't understand my title of this post, 'The Bright Day', it's a conjunction to 'The Dark Night'. Get it?? Dark NIGHT?? harr harr *grin*

Joker was quite funny though.. It's like you duno whether you should laugh, or be freaked out by him. nyek nyek.. I got bored of his face soon though cos it was taking up like 90% of the film or something.. I wonder how his makeup can stay on for so long without killing his skin cells.. CHEMICALS kill you know!!

Too bad they didn't have Robin. I like Robin. Robin's cool. They must be against bright colors or something. ish.. color-ists!!

well overall it was..

cool.

yup =) though, it made me late for choir. So that Ursus AKA Teddy didn't want to go, so I didn't get to go either. *sigh*

and.......................

I wana see Daughtry!! I wana! I wana! I wana!! gimme free ticket!! gimme gimme!! I'll marry you!!




Why so serious? =) heheh..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice movie. ^___^