Sunday, July 27, 2008

Daughtry!


I went to Daughtry's concert tonight!!

*screams*

Well technically it was yesterday night, regarding that it's already 12 XP.

It was so freaking awesome!! XD

And no I didn't get a free ticket, I watched from the outside and I could still see him and the sound was still as awesome cos I was pretty near, so no difference lah. hehehe

Me teacher, Liang did the opening! But I wasn't there yet anyway =P I'm horrible arnt I. hehehe

Chris Daughtry's voice is so awesome la.. Can just melt there hearing it. aww he's such a darling XP

Brian Craddock (lead guitarist/ rhythm guitarist) was so funny with his head banging, hair flying around like chicken like that XP

Josh Paul (bassist) did a crazy solo during the last song. it was crazy! so freaking awesome! me likey =D and he also very farni wan, keep walking around and jumping around the stage wan. haha

Joey Barnes (drummer) is just crazy lah. hehehe. gah.. awesome drumming skills.

not forgetting Josh Steely (lead guitarist/ rhythm guitarist), his guitar was flying everywhere XD farni

I'm so glad I went, almost didn't get to go, but I did anyway. HAPPY! =D =D =D i love my brother *beams*

No comments: