Monday, August 18, 2008

21 Questions

tagged again! by Jason the monkey face this time X)
I know this isn't much of a update.. hehe.. I'll update soon! I promise! Stop complaining!! XD


SECTION 1 : HAVE YOU EVER
1. Cheated on someone?
I hate cheaters.. never! XD

2. Fallen off the bed?
hahahaha.. many times =) that's why i have something built on my bed to stop me from falling X)

3. Broken someone's heart?
Well, the heart is made of flesh. So technically it's pretty hard to actually break it =D

4. Had your heart broken?
I restate my answer above =)

5. Had a dream come true?
I never had a dream come true till the day that i found yooouuu *sings S club 7* XD

6. Done something you regret?
who hasn't lah! use your blain use your blain

SECTION 2 : CURRENTLY
1. Wearing?
clothes =D

2. Like anyone?
you! XD

3. Have any piercings?
yes I have unfortunately lost the virginity of my once pure ears.. thanks to my wonderful bestie XD

4. Drive?
haha! ask Ben! he taught me the slope! XD

5. Ever Smoked?
I'm so hot there's smoke coming out of me.. yeah that's how I smoke =D

6. Tattoos?
I wan wings tattoo!!!! I wan!! XD

SECTION 3 : LAST PERSON YOU...
1. Hugged?
Does my softies count? =)

2. Kissed?
My bountiful muscles X)

3. IMed?
IM? Idiotic mug? Ironic Maka?

4. Talked on the phone to? :
Sit on my phone and talk ah? who does that la

5. Yelled at? :
A piece of fries for being so tempting X) stupid trans fat-ish food!

SECTION 4 : PERSONAL
1. What do you/did you want to be when you finish(ed) school?
I wana be Huey Sing!

2. What has been the best day of your life?
When I was born X) weee!

3. What comes first in your life?
JESUS!! I LOVE YYYYEEEUUUUUWWW!!!

4. What are you most scared of?
I'm so sexy I scare myself X)

5. What do you usually think about before you go to bed?
My sexyness X) hee hee.. usually random stuff laaahhh.. why so kei poh wana know?! like ka weng only!! XD

6. Did you lose someone you really loved?
I miss gf =(

SECTION 5 : FAVORITE
1. Movie :
step up! step up 2! save the last dance! take the lead! bring it on! august rush! v for vendetta! ahhh!! too many! XD

2. Song :
DAUGHTRY!! DAVID COOK!! BON JOVI!!! WEEEE!!! and other songs lah. heeheheheh

3. Ice Cream Flavor :
swwwooobeeewwwiiii =D the Baskin Robbins one =D

4. Fruit :
alll!!!! ALL I SAY!! well almost lah =) hee~

5. Candy :
CANDY!! CANDY!!! AHHHHH!! CAAAANNDDYY!!!

6. Day of the Week :
a day when I get to sleep all day long X)

7. Color :
BLLUUUUUEEEEE

SECTION 6 : DO YOU
1. Like to give hugs? :
Me is hug addict!! *quotes Teddy*

2. Like to walk in the rain? :
read lah.. the post down there.. hehe

3. Prefer black or blue pens? :
whatever XD

4. Like to travel? :
I SHALL ONE DAY TRAVEL THE WORLD AND CONQUER ITS VERY EXISTANCE

5. Sleep on your side? :
no I sleep on my bed =)

6. Have a goldfish? :
I didn't know fishes made of gold are actually alive =O

7. Ever have the falling dream? :
ya then I can fly wan! very cool wan! XD

8. Have stuffed animals? :
LOADS OF THEM!! observe..

and that's not all of them! XD I still want more though =D weee!

SECTION 7 : THIS OR THAT
1. Pierced nose or tongue? :
pierce nose like cow like that.. pierce tongue after the bacteria kill your tongue.. yeeerrr.. dowan

2. MTV or BET? :
BET? bet what? I dont gamble!!

3. 7th Heaven or Dawson's Creek? :
woooo I like the number 7 =D

4. Sugar or salt? :
sugar! spice! and everything nice! dum dum dum dum dum dum dum *powerpuff girls*

5. Silver or gold? :
does white gold count? =D

6. Chocolate or flowers? :
hmmm.. flowers will die.. and I jelak chocolates super fast wan.. soooooooo a thoughtful gift from the heart would work =D

7. Color or Black-and-white photos? :
colors.. pweeety =D

8. M&Ms or skittles? :
I like the sour sour skittles! and M&M are nice too! GOT BLUE COLOR!! XD

9. Stay up late or sleep in? :
sleep in where? the fridge ah? will staying up make me fly? =D

10. Hot or cold? :
Cooollddd =D

11. Ketchup or mustard? :
chilli! XD

12. Spring or Fall? :
winter! XD and fall.. hehehe

13. Happy or sad? :
I feel pweetyy oh so pweettyy i feel pwetty and witty and gaaayyy!!

14. Wonder or amazement? :
Amazement? duno. heh.

15. Mexican or italian food? :
Food is food!! and food is good! XD

16. O.C. or Laguna Beach? :
OC sound like oo si.. shitting.. lol.. woo! a beach of iguanas!

I tagg!!!
I shall spare all ye people and shall not violate you! see I so nice =) hehehe..
tag yourself lah..

=D

No comments: