Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mother Goose is Cool

ok so after reading a few blogs, I'm now in the mood to blog =D
And so shall finally update =)
I don't really have anything to write really.. but this..

I'M SEXY!!

I'm sure you all should know that by now right? heheh

hmmm well I've been feeling rather horrible lately having to reject dates and outings with so many of my friends due to my sudden increase of activities and commitments in my schedule. Even serving in church and being regular in cell is getting hard =( SORRY GUYS! But don't stop calling me, I would still love to go out =D

I love...





Chris Daughtry!! weee!! XD


and...


David Cook!! XD XD

Go away Teddy.. he's NOT a cookie.. bleh

I got nothing to write..

I got nothing to write..

cos I'm too hot for my own good X)

I got nothing to write..

I got nothing to write..

*boom* a flower just exploded =D don't ask me why. heheheh

1 comment:

Jordano said...

gosh ... U are seriously perasan man ... I know u are hot and sexy .. but don need to preach it out right ?

LOL ...

* i was just joking abt the being perasan part *

;)