The Light in Your Eyes

I can't remember the last time you showed your love to me,
All our "I love you's" were just not enough to survive.
Something your eyes never told me,
But it's only now too plain to see.
I've been thinking and here's what I've come to conclude,
Sometimes the distance is more than two people can use.
But how could I have known,
That time would play a part of this.
Is there a chance in heaven or hell,
That there's still something here to build on.
Or do you just pick up the pieces after they fall?
Should I keep on waiting or does it keep fading away?
There's a light in your eyes that I used to see,
There's a place in your heart where I used to be,
Was I wrong to assume that you were waiting for me?
That light in your eyes,
Did you leave that light burning for me?
I'M NOT EMO LA XD wee~





No comments:
Post a Comment