Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Would you rather?

Tagged by Debbie Cheah again.
I seem to be a potential tag victim huh? XD haha

Would you rather..?

1. Would you rather be poor but happy, or rich but sad?
~rich AND happy!! XD

2. If you’re stranded on an island with your best friend and there’s nothing to eat, would you rather eat your best friend or let him/her eat you?
~We could eat the coconuts on the coconut tree =D

3. If you had the choice, would you rather be good-looking but stupid, or smart but ugly like hell?
I would rather be the way I am now.
~smoking hot and freaking smart X)

4. If both your best friend and your boyfriend/girlfriend are drowning at the same time, and you can only save one person (and you cannot throw yourself in to drown with them), who will you save?
~I would save them both with my HueySing powers! hehe

5. Would you rather eat 5cm3 of shit or drink 1 litre of urine?
~I'll eat food =D

6. If both your best friend and your mother are drowning at the same time, and you can only save one person (and you cannot throw yourself in to drown with them), who will you save?
~my best friend like to drown wan hor.. haha.. I would never let her near the sea again! XD

7. Would you rather be gang-raped or be raped once but have cucumbers/pencils/scissors stuffed up your vagina?
~I would rather rape the rapist =3

8. If you are forced to shoot either of your parents, would you rather shoot your mother or your father? (and you cannot shoot yourself)
~I would shooooooot.. the coconut tree =D

9. Would you rather get raped or have your boyfriend/girlfriend cheat on you with your best friend?
~Is the creator of this survey obsessed with raping people or something? HAHA

10. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend with the biggest heart but no brains, or a boyfriend/girlfriend with the biggest brains but no heart?
~heart too big very freaky la.. after the chest there can see some big moving thingy. brain too big also very freaky la.. head big big like that after can't even go into the car! XD

11. Would you rather marry someone 5 years younger or someone 20 years older than you?
~duno X)

12. Would you rather live a short life but die very peacefully, or live a long life but die a very horrible and painful death?
~Go heaven faster better!! Can see my big daddy up there!

I taaaaagg..

Anyone lah =)

No comments: