Monday, April 20, 2009

The B'day

It's my b'day! My wonderful b'day =D
Had a pretty simple one. Had a small party too the day before. Was only allowed to invite 10. Initially I decided to invite 12, but 2 couldn't turn up =(
The guest list was really hard to come out with! cos there were so many people I would have loved to come.
The party turned out really well though. Lewis as usual was talking too much. haha!
Had good food. Played that awesome frog counting game and werewolf. It was awesome. And the cake cutting and b'day song singing! everyone practically clapped for everything. when i blow the candle, cut one slice, it was funny. haha!

ok! so here are the 10 people of which I love the most-est. and missing many others of which I couldn't invite =( sorry guys!



Ok! on to the actual b'day! Started off pretty normal. Got awoken by the father so got to studying. Got flooded with b'day wishes. Wasn't expecting anything. BUT! Got surprised in the afternoon. By the bf =D ok no details. hehehe.

Got another surprise at night in my choir. I was being blur. We were singing some new Thai song. and they suddenly sang the infamous happy b'day song. When the piano first played I didn't get it at first. But yeah, hehe! Rachel brought out a cake. With no candles. But when back to the back, put a candle, and got everyone to sing the song again. This time they sang it out of tune. It was funny. hahaha. looky the b'day cake!



oreo cheese! hehehe
Ok the presents! Had pretty interesting presents for my b'day.
A "Little miss Late" shirt from Isaac, an interesting mug which say "now you're 18. That legalises most of the things you already do." from Bra, BLUE boxers and thongs from Yen & Ian, some gay socks from Rachel Lim, etc.
Pretty interesting. heheheh.

So yeup! had a simple b'day, a nice one =)

I'm finally legal! XD yay me. hehehe. But that means I'm older! =O oh no..

No comments: