Class Reunion

Went for a class reunion on Friday. It was awesome!
At first I was really nervous, knowing I've changed so much compared to the past.
Went there with the best friend. She was nervous too. If I'm not mistaken, we were more than an hour late. Fashionably late at least =P
Not everyone could come though sadly, only 12 showed up. Me, Yen, Jia En, Chon Kai, Jian Yoong, Win Soon, Jayhan, Suh Chin, Bing Yen, Ke Wei, Florence, and Yi Soon.
The first thing I realized when I got there was, majority of us were wearing white. The irony. hahaha.
Oh gosh it was so fun!! Some people, like Jayhan, changed drastically. Barely reconized him at all!! I remember him being that innocent quiet little nerd being pampered by his mommy. heheheh.
Others like Bing Yen, Jia En, Chon Kai, barely changed at all. hahaha.
It was interesting catching up and remaniscing on the past together. Bing Yen remembers almost everything! gosh.. Even the most embaressing moments.. Everyone was like asking him to shut up. hahah!
Well it was fun lah, we practically grew up together. Even went through puberty together. hehehe. Too bad many others like Melissa, Chian Min, Sabrina and even teacher couldn't come. Can't wait for the next one again =)





No comments:
Post a Comment