Rooted Up!
2 days has passed since Rhythmic Roots has ended.
It has been a great experience I must say. The rushing to rehearsals, the fear of being late, the memorising of steps and songs, the Lex telling us that we dance "macam tahi dan hantu", the Joe lecturing and encouraging us, the fun and the sad times, it all just seemed to pass so quickly!
I remember our first rehearsal in lot10. It was a disaster and many changes were made to the choreography. But we managed to pull through! all of us! and it was truly a success :)
Feedback from the audiences were really good. My parents came, the boyfriend came, and quite a number of friends came. it was rather surpising cos most of them didnt tell me they were coming. hahah. happy :D
I miss it already.. I actually woke up on Monday thinking I was gona be late for call time!










And not forgeting our cast party :)




Here's a closing of another beautiful chapter. I miss you people already :)
Thanks Carol and Yin for some of those lovely pictures.
Thanks to all who came to support our show!
Till we meet again. cheers!





2 comments:
You're welcome! We'll miss having you around...*Hugs*
I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing
Post a Comment