2009 has been..
It's that time of the year again.
2009 has been a year of terrible losts, but yet a year of great gains.
I begun the year with the knowledge that this would probably be the last year I'll be with most of the people around me. But yet things didnt turn out as planned and I lost people that were close to my heart. I ended up breaking hearts and causing a big silent fight which lasted real long. But dispite the heart breaking turmoil, I've found someone I never thought would be this close to my heart. Yup! this year I didn't stay single. Who I once thought as an enemy, slowly grew and unfolded into my best friend, partner in crime, lover, and beau. Through him I have come to see my greatest strengths and my greatest weaknesses. He has helped me see the brighter things in life, and give me a reason to truly smile each day. And as contrast to what I wrote in last year's new year post, I can finally say that I have finally found that one person I can fully trust my heart with =)
This year, I had to adjust to living without a brother. At first it was pretty tough, being that I love my brother oh-so-much for he has always been the one cheering me up with his lame jokes. But through time and of cos the internet, I slowly grew use to having things the way it is now. Even got to invade his bed. hehehe.
Did my first solo in YKLS this year =) well not really much of a solo lah. It was more of singing with two others with different parts. hehe. But wasn't as busy with the choir this year as I was the last. Probably because I chose not to be and kept my December free to meet up with some friends.
ALSO, I started Latin dance classes along with my street jazz classes. I've actually grown to love latin more surprisingly =)
Christmas was spent with the boyfriend's family. It was pretty spontaneous actually, and scary too! Eating with his parents is probably one of the most dangerous thing I've ever done, but at least I survived. hee. Even gave Jesus a present this Christmas together with the beau. Pretty beautiful =)
This year was also the first year in a long time I had a quiet countdown without a large group or friends, or crowding in the malls smelling people's armpits. But rather was in a park near 1u with the beau. We wrote our resolutions together and watched the fireworks there. I can say though, the view of the fireworks there is probably one of the best I've ever seen. Not too big, not too small, and with a perfect clearing too! Also, went caving in gua tempurung in the morning. That was fun =)
I can proudly say I've acheive most of my resolutions of the year. Hopefully I'll be able to do so too this year.
Wasn't much of a blogger in 2009 as most of you have probably noticed. heheh
2010, would be a year of great change, being that I'll be leaving to the states real soon. on the 21st this month to be more exact. It would be tough I know, but through God's grace, I know I'll survive. 2 more years before the end of the world! Live the best of it while you can!
No I'm not a believer. heh.
A new year, a chance of new beginnings.
Happy new year to all =)





No comments:
Post a Comment