Day of Randomness
Today's a day filled with of randomness..
filled with, joy, sorrow, exhaustion, laughter, and boredom..
as usual I went to church.. but was late all thanks to my o-so-wonderful brother
sat with Justin K during service.. service was ok la.. kinda boring to be honest..
I was suppose to bring the burnt copies of planet shaker's latest album for Amelia but I forgot!! I'm so sry girl..
well Isaac followed my car home again.. my mum sent us to SS17 to buy our lunches.. bought Thai fried rice.. then my mum sent Isaac home before i finally got to reach home myself..
Just when I finish changing.. I received a call from Isaac.. turned out he has forgotten to bring along his key and nobody seemed to be home and he had to go to the toilet so I asked him to come to my house and stuff..
he came shortly after and went to the toilet before finally settling down for his lunch.. lol..
he and my bro were using the com doing what guys do best while I tried to sleep but failed due to the volume of the speakers @.@..
my bro finally left at 2:30 leaving the com on so I ask Isaac if he wanted to play maple.. while he was playing.. I tried to sleep again.. but failed... again.. so I decided to watch Isaac play his game till he decided to let me play.. he helped me out a lil la.. cuz as you should know.. I'm a noob in that game
..
His mum finally called at around 4 to tell him that she's finally home so he can go back.. and so he did while I continued on in my game till 5 and I practiced my piano after that till 6 and went cycling.. While I passed Isaac's house.. I saw him coming out so I stopped my bike and he saw me before I could say anything and asked if I wana walk the dogs now.. turned out he just woke up from his nap.. lol..
walked the dogs.. came back.. and do normal stuff normal ppl do
..





No comments:
Post a Comment