Jon's Ascension
Because of Jon's departure to heaven, me and some school mates decided to go have the family a visit yesterday..
we left after school using the LRT and walked from there..
everyone there seem so sad.. though some of them tried hiding the pain.. it's rather easy to see..
I went to see Jon in his coffin and almost cried but I had Kathy holding on to me by my side..
then we chilled around the table and most of them seemed to disappear after that so I only had Isaac by my side..
I wanted to see Jon once more but Kathy wasn't there so I started pulling Isaac's arm asking him to come see him with me but he didn't want to till my lips started to tremble and I started to tear..
when I stepped towards the coffin and looked in.. I just started to cry so Isaac had to get me some tissue..
we then decided to go out and asked where the rest are.. turned out they went to the playground and they got back shortly.. Kathy didn't come back cuz it turned out she has already went home and she didn't even say bye to me
..
while i was chilling around the table again.. Sean asked me if i wana play the piano so I just agreed.. but it turned out his cousin, Jamie, was playing it at the moment so I went back to the table till she was done.. but instead of playing the piano, I turned out helping Sean, Jamie, Daniel and the aunty in the "heart of worship" song..
when they were finally done did I only get the chance to play it.. but while i was playing it, Daniel started calling me Pocahontas again and Zane played the "colors of the wind" song using the computer ( -.-')..
My mum finally arrived a approximately 6 so me and Isaac finally got to go home..
but instead of going straight home, my mum wanted to see the doctor and I had to see the doctor too so Isaac had to tag along.. keke..
finally went back home at around 7 and had to quickly chomp down my dinner cuz I'm going to Jon's place again but this time with my church..
just when I was about to have my first bite.. Isaac called and said that he wana go too since we're in the same church and that he could fetch me to Michelle's house cuz that's where Jason is picking us and the SS2c cell up from..
finished up my dinner as soon as I could and had a quick shower before running to Isaac's house..
when I got there.. turned out he wasn't ready yet and we were gona be late..
so I just chatted with Aunty Joanna for a short while, shouted at Isaac (he was upstairs and I was downstairs) to "faster lah" till he finally came down.. lol..
we got there few minutes before Jason arrived which is a lucky thing regarding we got there pretty late.. thanks to the one and only ..
we reached at around 9 and sat on chairs listening to the testimonies of Jon's relatives and friends..
then we went and paid our respects to Jon.. and I hugged his family and relatives whom I'm familiar with before we had to leave..
cried again together with Isaac.. so sad..
Jason then dropped the rest back to Michelle's place and dropped me, Isaac and Roland to Kae Mern's place cuz Danny's fetching us back and he was there..
went home, ate my medicine and finally fell asleep..





No comments:
Post a Comment