We Miss You Jon
Today's Jon's funeral and cremation..
it's a sad yet happy day..
sad cuz Jon had to leave us in such an early age..
happy cuz he's finally with the Lord.. his suffering has finally ended..
Though me and Jon were never close.. but I could see how awesome he really is.. how loving he is and how inspiring he can be..
For I'm sure Jon has touched many souls in many ways and I'm sure this happened for a reason..
and after what happened.. Jon has opened my eyes and taught me to treasure the ones around me.. treasure each and every soul I know existed.. for anything could happen anytime and there won't be anything you can do about it.. stop hating and start loving for hating some1 doesn't make anything better.. love is strong and love lasts forever..
to those who are still grieving for the lost of Jon.. please stay strong and take what life gives and make the best out of it.. May God be with you always..
and to you Jon, we miss you..





No comments:
Post a Comment