No Name
At approximately 9:30pm yesterday, a tragedy occurred.
A car struck, My beloved cat died.
The famous, No Name to be precise.
I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to believe it. The moment my brother told me the news, I was stone struck.
It was on November 2005 when No Name first came to my house. Boon Dat brought him, having found him outside school looking small, shrill, pitiful, and lonely.

My brother went mad and crazy, threatening to kill him or annihilate him if I don't get rid of him immediately. It cost me a broken door, my voice, and lots of tears to have him finally accepted. I must say, it sure was worth it =)
We became the best of friends almost immediately. We would do almost everything together, and he would often follow me everywhere I go, even to the toilet. During my afternoon naps, he would so often snuggle up to me.




He was always there when I felt lonely, the only one that has ever seen my hidden tears, and he was always there whenever I need a hug, a sense of warm comfort. He was more than a cat, he was my best friend.
Whenever I'm out, he would be waiting for me by the gate, greeting me and following me back in when I return.
Afternoon nappies would never be the same again, returning home would never be the same again, sadness would never be the same again.
A friendly cat he sure was, made friends with almost anyone, or any pet that comes by.


I know you're in heaven right now, along with Lucky, Halu, Tom, and all my other lovey pets. Looking forward in seeing you once again, for nothing can ever replace such a lovely, manja cat you are.

I miss you already. I'll always love you.





1 comment:
My condolences for No Name...
Post a Comment