Teddy Tag
Tagged by the Teddy. I shall attempt to do this tag properly XD
1. I tag...
Any bored fella that wants to do this. hehe
2.Describe urself in one word.
human
3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
someone who I really love that really loves me back? hehe
4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
I don't normally make the first move =)
5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
As I said, I don't normally make the first move X)
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
tell him that I love him lor. duuhh XP
7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
don't need to say anything wan, slap him enough d XD
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Everyone learns to love at some point right? =)
9. What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
of me ah? HAHAHA loser XD
10. Do you have something special with you all the time?
My necklace! you touch, you DIE! XD
[[ * PART 2 * ]]
Best place to cry?
somewhere on earthhh
Who do you love the most?
God!
Tell us of your dream last night?
Aiya cannot remember d la.. very random wan
Ever hated someone so bad?
not currently =)
The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
hahah.. ask me again personally and I might tell you =)
The last person you had a beer with?
errr.. last year during Eunice's b'day? had a sip XD
The last person you went to the movies with?
Teddy, watched Mama Mia again XD and that was probably months ago =P
The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
brother. Asking him where he go. hehe
The last person you hugged?
Teddyy
The last person you yelled at?
duno. can't remember. hehe
In the last week have you kissed someone?
my bountiful muscles XD
Danced crazy?
Just did just now during my production XD FULL HOUSE! fun fun!
Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
duno X)
If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
fly! then I don't need to drive! XD
If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
round the whole world! XD
Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
I don't send mails colored in black la XD
Are you old fashioned?
I'm not old! I'm only seventeen =D
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
dependdss
What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
things =)
Five facts About Me:-
lazy
awesome
sexy
Huey Sing-ish
a girl =)
Five things that scares me:-
dowan tell you, after you send me black colored mails XD
Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:-
1.Every time we Touch, the song Teddy's taunting me with..
2.Oh warna warna! we say WARNA XD
Five Things I treasure in My Life:-
1. My memory boxes
2. The people around me
3. God
4. My talents
5. and stuffsss
Two "First Time" in My Life:-
1. My first breath
2. My first smack in the butt XD





No comments:
Post a Comment