Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Why Blog?

Ok so I was looking through the old posts of my blogs, both new and old. Yes, I know I know, I should be studying now, but I'm lazy ok! X)

It's pretty ironic seeing myself grow this way. I used to blog typically, writing about myself and whatever happened to me. You know, typical blog stuff, where it's just all about ME. And somehow in between, I begun writing about other stuff, such as, life, dance, love, movie reviews, and even baldness. Life started to mean more to me, and I was beginning to see that it isn't all about me. And somehow, I started limiting myself in writing about myself. I still do, but not as much. Even in tags would I limit my reveal-ness. I didn't like the idea of having my life exposed, especially not in public. What if I got a stalker? Die lo like that! Then why blog? Dunoo X)

Blogging gives me a reason to write, I enjoy writing surprisingly. And blogging helps me practice the usage of my grammar. Though at times, I enjoy talking ahpek-ly, like that la. hehe.
Being able to share my poems, artwork, and even my songs (soon to come). And being able to get feedback from you people enables me to improve myself! =)

And it did seem to have an effect, I began finding myself writing deeper, more meaningful posts. Though I still seem to have a joy in writing funny, random thoughts and events. Even promoting productions and other events seem easier! Showing my appreciation was easier too!

ahh, the joys of having a blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Prescription medication Pharmacy. Order Generic Medication In own Pharmacy. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/buy-generic-cialis-online.html]Discount Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu Pharmacy No prescription[/url]. prescription generic drugs. Cheapest drugs pharmacy

Anonymous said...

But silent, there are manifestly known companies which be worthy of seemly words and created an distinguished cheap Viagra now reputation.

Anonymous said...

Our courteous stand by work together of steep practised pharmacists resolve take you Discount Cialis Pharmacy On-line, consulting on different form questions.

Anonymous said...

uh.. bookmarked thoughts..

Anonymous said...

You commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.