Saturday, January 24, 2009

Attack of the Monster Gum Ball

So Daniel gave me this giant gum ball. It's huge, it's monstrous! It's so large that it almost seems that it could consume your very being!! The best part is, it's filled with nerds!

Let's compare it with the size of my brother's head..

Pretty big huh? look! it's even larger than his mouth!

Now I shall attempt to stuff it into my mouth.

As you can see, it can barely fit!

But being skillful, I managed to bite through. hehe. Behold!

Nerds!! =D

And of cos, a giant gum ball means...

A giant bubble!!

Trust me, it isn't pretty when it bursts......

oh boy, did I get sick of chewing that monster XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like solid state memory is really starting to take off. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in SSD prices in the near future. $5 32 GB SDs for your DS flash card... sounds good to me!

(Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4i[/url] FPost)