Saturday, January 31, 2009

ByeBye Brother

As most of you should already know, my brother left for the states on the 25th of January.
I'm missing him terribly already! It's so strange coming home all excited with some stuff to tell to him, and yet realizing he's gone.
I miss listening to his juicy gossip, I miss his random lameness, I miss his quirky-ness, I miss his muscle dances, I miss being annoyed by him, I miss our random camwhoring sessions, I miss having a driver, I miss his tall-ness, I miss having someone to fight with, I miss calling him a freak, I miss gymming with him, I miss insulting fat people with him, I miss his dancing butterflies, I miss falling for his stupid theories, I miss jamming with him, I miss shopping with him, I miss doing stupid things with him, I miss hanging out with him in his room, but most of all, I miss him!!

I wrote him a poem before he left, hopefully he's still keeping the card. hehe.
Well here it goes:

My Dear Brother,

You are leaving here today,
For your adventures far away.
I'll miss you for sure,
For alone I'll have to endure.
For without my big brother,
Is like a car without its bumper.
Thank you for being that tall pillar,
Though at times you may seem like a boiler.
As I bid you adieu,
As you start anew.
I pray with my heart,
For when you depart,
That you'll be kept well,
That you'll excell.
In all that you go for,
You may not be a sore.
I love you dearly brother,
Stay as a strong anchor.




I miss my brother!!

1 comment:

N said...

*sniff

aww...thr thr. I understand tt feeling...at least u got facebook and internationals are easier to access now=)