Tuesday, January 13, 2009

His Nineteen Candles

A birthday means a moment to share,
A birthday means a moment to care.
For a birthday is a special day,
That comes just once in one year's way.

For a birthday is a day of hope,
When you don't mix your wishes with mope.
And you learn to count the joys it has brought,
And all life's lessons you were taught.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
So grateful I am, for your calm reactions.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
You've always been there, when I needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
My love for you, I wish to convey.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
I wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug, I'm ready to send.

Happy Birthday Daddy Ka Ka!!

Have a great one =)

No comments: