Ignorance is a Bliss
It has been awhile since New Year & Christmas has past. But yet, I haven't really thought of my new year's resolution for my year didn't end as good as I hoped. I better get thinking though. But one thing's for sure, I better change my blog skin. Christmas is long gone XD.
Ignorance is a bliss. Now I finally get what that truly means, somehow I wish I never found out and never saw what I saw. For it's haunting, enabling me to go crazy with thoughts.
Memories.. They sure hurt. But yet, almost everything I see or do reminds me of such. I can forget things so easily, but why can't I forget what I want to forget. 真是气死人..
Eunice is in Hong Kong! I wonder how I can survive the whole week without my girlfriend.. 我爱我的女朋友!





1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment