Sunday, January 13, 2008

Maybe, Just Maybe

As I sat on my grandma's bed being too lazy to take my bath (as usual) while staring into the darkness. Being too tired to do anything, my mind started to ponder. It sure was a long day today, and I'm starting to fall sick. A sudden wave of loneliness washed over me. My girlfriend's in Hong Kong and my Ex-girlfriend's in Penang.

I turned my gaze towards my phone as its blinking light caught my attention. A message from my girlfriend! The loneliness lifted out of me as I silently smiled to myself. How glad I am that God brought us to BB, Boot Camp, and made that funny incident that brought us closer together.
Grinning to myself as I thought of that incident, I laid on the bed and started to browse my phone aimlessly. Coming across certain things, I started to wonder..

"Was it real?"
"Did that really happen?"
"Was he even real?"

Suddenly, it seemed all like a dream, a fantasy. Maybe it'll be better for me to feel this way. But no, my nudging conscious won't let me, I've got to face reality.
Besides, look at the bright side, I've got so many wonderful people around me!

Eunice, my girlfriend that's always there to love me and to hold me up. A great shoulder to lean on, and a friend to love.
Maka, my Ex-girlfriend which never fails to put a smile upon my face whenever it seems like there's nothing to smile about anymore.
Jasmine, the wonderful humanoid that brightened up my darkened Christmas and hung around when I needed someone the most.
Sam, the greatest listening ear you could ever find and brainstorms you with the greatest advices.
Ben, the one that got me holding on stronger than ever.
Alex and Yen-Yi, they're simply awesome.
Jack, Angel, and Edmund, the ones who cheered me on when it all begun.
All you people, for being around me and keeping me fuzzy.
And most of all, God, who has never given up on me and held me through this journey.

I've grown and changed so much through this. Probably this is the purpose of this journey.
Besides, What is one flaw compared to all my blessings?
Maybe, just Maybe, It's finally time to move on =)

No comments: