To you! My Dearest Girlfriend
This post is dedicated to my one and only dearest girlfriend,
Eunice Amelia Lim Yun Li
I shall start off with this first ever picture we've taken together.
I may not be good with words, but as promised, I'll give it a shot
.. Ok here goes..
Eunice, through our times together, you've taught me as much, to love and cherish the people around me, no matter who they may be. Though we may not have known each other for long, and I know that this may all seem way too fast, but I truly thank God for bringing us together. But even in such a short amount of time, we've already been through so much together, happy, sad, wild and even boring times, but you've always been that friend I can be my lamest and truest around.
You're one that have gone through so much, resulting in that fragile heart of yours. I for one know how you feel, for I've gone through what you've gone through, and I have a fragile heart such as yours, every little thing can hurt me, but I simply keep it to myself. Almost every close friend I get simply fades away in time, and it truly saddens my heart. For every person that fades drills a gaping hole through this heart of mine. Point is, I know your pain and it hurts me having you hurt to the point that it even makes me cry at night. I know your doubts for I feel them as well, but you gotta know how loved you truly are. People even call me to see how you're doing! You're so loved that at times i even get jealous
, but at most times it gladdens me to know how loved you are
.
I know I've told you again and again that I love you, and you may even be neutral to it by now. For in the past, those were the words I'll NEVER utter, but now that I've discovered how much those words can express, I'll try to say it to the people closest to my heart as much as possible, and you're the closest to it 
I can't believe how much I'm crying by simply writing this, that's how much you mean to me
. But no matter what may happen, Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.
So come hold my hand and let us run this race together. Love you so 





3 comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Cathline. This was a moment between wife and wife, I guess.
free bi cocksucking grandparents porn stories
femdom hoh petticoat punishment spanking stories
free adult sexual stories
real beastiality stories
Cathline. This was a moment between wife and wife, I guess.
BEGIN VIDEO CLIP MAN AT PODIUM . ``Matt, well be in touch.
true stories of stepmom sex
sexy audio stories
free anal sex stories
first time beastiality stories
xnxx dog stories
BEGIN VIDEO CLIP MAN AT PODIUM . ``Matt, well be in touch.
Post a Comment