Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year celebration

And so I shall blog about my New Year celebration.

I started off having lunch with the Jasmine before the Eunice and Maka came.
It was so fun la. At McD's. Josiah came and started tormenting poor Maka.

BTW, Maka's my new girlfriend! =P So i have two girlfriends now.

Arn't they the sexiest? =D

And so we went over to Maka's place soon after. And I was having my own fun biting his pillow while watching Ayumi. XD

And so we went over to Ian's for the countdown!
Maka didn't come cos he wanted to go for his watch night service.

The fireworks were breathtaking!
But midvalley super sesat la. They started around 5 mins late. But they had this cool firework that spelled 2008 in the sky. coolness..

Jasmine stayed over my place after that and we only slept at 6 =P

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: