What Is Jazzzz~
Our final show is finally over!
Time sure flies when you're having fun.
"Breakin' It Down" was a huge success! Tickets were all sold out from the first day onwards! It feels so satisfying walking past the 2 box offices with this flashing on the glass door =D

See all those shiok sendiri people posing with it XD
Held in the beautiful premises of KLPAC, I must say it sure was an unforgettable experience.
Having been through the many crazy, fun, and yet tiring and gruesome rehearsals together, it's such a joy having it end with such success! Receiving many good comments from the audience saying that this production is probably one of the best we've ever had. And I must say, it's probably one of the toughest ones too. Having the privilege of being able to watch the videos of us when we first begin practicing for the performance, we definitely improved a whole lot! XD
Here's a peak on our rehearsals =)
Being my second year in this choir, I can truly say it gets better every year! As we grow and learn together, what would life be without such loving people? =) Next year's production is gonna be bigger than this one. watch out for that! =D
To those that came, thanks for making this production a great one, for it sure was a joy performing out there for you =) To those that didn't come, too bad you missed it! Only have photos for you to enjoy. hehe.
Here's our first half, a more mellow and classical jazz half.




The second half, a more modern and exciting half.
Looking edible don't we? ;) hehe
We ended it with a cast party at night organized by Jack, Rachel, Reuben, and I.
It didn't all turn out exactly as planned, but we still had fun =)
The whole bunch of us definitely grew closer to each other through this production. Surely, I had more fun this year than last =)Gona miss all those that are leaving. I love you whole lot of people! X)





No comments:
Post a Comment