Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Beach Balls

I'm back from NCO retreat! came back yesterday lah actually. hehe.
It was ok la.. Quite fun. played basketball barefooted. like old time =) gonna get blisters though. But who cares! XD
I was secretary in the camp since Ashley couldn't come. It was my first time as a secretary la.
At first I was rather blur but started getting the hang of it after awhile. Thank God I recorded the meetings XD
I didn't get to see the sunset. so sad =(
And Matthias is blur! not me! =P

I had practise that night after getting back from camp. yeah it was tiring, but well, the LOTR symphony is on friday! Excited much =D
Just came back from today's rehearsal in fact. We worked with the conductor today, he doesn't seem to like us cos we were pretty terrible today =/
tomorrow's gona be another long day! Having practise start in the morning, I'll be out for the whole day. Hopefully it'll be better with the full orchestra lah.

I'm still not done with my nature awareness project and the adventure camp log book. Not forgetting my job of finalizing NCO retreat's minutes. Hopefully I'll be able to finish them all on time lah before going overseas for a family trip. And not forgetting my studies!

With God's strength, I know this would all soon be over and it would all be worth it =)

Happy belated B'day Sean! Sorry couldn't come for your celebration =/
hope you had fun! =)



Christmas is around the corner too! not sure what to do yet though. I love Christmas. hehe. can't wait =)

No comments: