Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NCO Christmas Dinner '08

was interesting. Well, it definately was a fun night with lots of good food! =D
Came with Maka, Ka Ka, Eunice, and Joyce. Maka drove. We were late, and it was all Joyce's fault! We were waiting for her work to be over. heheh..
And Matthias being Matthias, forgot to inform certain people our formal dress code, there were some like Ashley which was sesated. haha

photos stolen from Daniel =)

me caught doing what I do best =P See how happy I am! hehehe..

With the girls. I feel overgrown here..


But not anymore!! =D haha finally a picture with Matthias after almost three years =) And he gave me that kangaroo! =D


The two awesome people that are always fetching me. hehehe.. Daniel and Ian!

Ka Ka the space monkey! Finally a nicer picture with yoou =) we still have to watch space chimps someday k! hehehe

With the girlfriend whom I lovee =)

Guys being.. well guys.. hehe

Maka the dearest coconut buddy!

The Maka pose. Where we place three fingers on our head to represent the three pimples on Maka's head =P

Joseph came!! Missed him so much =) well as you can see he wasn't dressed for the occasion, he was called in the last minute anyway cos we had too much food.

This picture is funny. It was originally suppose to be just Matthias, me, Eunice, and Daniel, but all the random people came in XD

What Sean Joel gave us for Christmas XD

And finally, the group picture =)

No comments: