Christmas

It's finally Christmas! my favorite time of the year =)
This year wasn't really special to me though. Honestly, not really having the Christmas spirit this year =) haha..
Barely had time to do much anyway. Didn't even get to do my Christmas shopping properly, so ended up not being able to give presents to others. Didn't even set up a Christmas tree either. Barely had any presents this year too. Only this beautiful angel pendent from Eunice, Ka Ka, Maka, and Daniel, some cow shower cap from Sean Joel, a small kangaroo plush from Matthias, and a photo frame from Jeff.
My Christmas this year was rather simple. Went to church, had lunch and shop with family, and dinner with family. I finally got to go jogging though, haven't got to jog for more than a week, not good! but at least I got to =) hehe.. But passing No Name's death spot was saddening.
Well I hope everyone had a awesome Christmas! I'm still happy! well cos despite it all, I still love Christmas. For it's all about the birth of Jesus, not me. so why should I care about all the sad things that has happened to me?
Merry Christmas everyone!
With love =)





No comments:
Post a Comment